Headlines News :
Home » » I believe! Do you believe?

I believe! Do you believe?

Written By Chisom A. on Friday, September 16, 2011 | 11:34 PM

One of my greatest pet peeves are people that complain about everything and how they have so many disadvantages. For me, i personally believe that anyone can do anything that they STRONGLY ..., keyword: strongly, believe in. Just look at Obama or Genevieve Nnaji... Anyways Oya, lets Talk
I believe that anyone can do anything they want to do. I mean yes we have our disadvantages or may not be as opportuned as others, but sometimes the trill or fight to get to where you want to be is the best part. 
Success definitely does not come easy. Growing up, about 80% of us dream about becoming famous, but if they know how much effort is put into getting and maintaining that "famousness" dey no go dream dat kan dream again. I think thats the problem. We all want to achieve something in life,  but get discouraged because of the challenges we have to go through.
I am a fighter. I believe that i can be whatever i want to be. Sure i get discouraged, but that does not stop me from striving forward. I wanted to create a NollyWood website... well here i am. Let me just tell you that having and maintaing a site is not easy at all, but that did not stop me. Yes, i am that girl that keep moving ahead even after everyone quits.
How do we know what we could have if we quit along the way. So the next time you want to achieve a goal, just think about the long term advantages. Think about how happy you would be of how you overcame obstacles. Remember to always strive forward and never look back.
I believe with God all things are possible!
I believe in equal opportunities!
I believe you can achieve anything!
I believe in success!
I believe in moving forward!
I believe in myself
......................................................Do you believe?


Share this article :

0 Raving:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. NollywoodRave.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template