Headlines News :
Home » » Changing it Up

Changing it Up

Written By Chisom A. on Friday, September 16, 2011 | 11:31 PM

Ever since i was a little girl, i have always wanted to inspire people. Do not confuse  getting famous with inspiring people. I wanted to be that person that everyone could come to for advise or hear me speak and be inspired. So i was on twitter ( yes i am addicted) and listening to "Forever" by Psquare ( terribly addicted) when i got my inspiration.
I decided that i am going to inspire people through my blog. I want to be able to write articles on my view points and share them with you all. I want to add humor, my naija twist, and a spoonful of care. So here's to the new month and getting inspired.


Share this article :

0 Raving:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. NollywoodRave.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template