Headlines News :
Home » » The Big Change

The Big Change

Written By Chisom A. on Saturday, September 17, 2011 | 9:16 PM

Nollywood Rave was originally on weebly as www.nollywoodrave.weebly.com but after some serious consideration it was moved to blogger. I have moved all the posts from weebly to blogger, so you new peeps on the site are not missing out on any information. i look forward to Nollywood Raves journey on blogger and i hope you all will come with me.
Sincerely,
     Chi♥
Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. Hey darling, I'm just seeing the site now. It's a lot better than before, I guess it's still under construction so Imma chill until it's complete. No matter how long that takes cos it took me 7 months to finally agree on a design.

    Keep up the good work dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad you moved to blogger. Thanks for the heads up, and here's wishing you all the best...on blogger!

    ReplyDelete

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. NollywoodRave.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template