Headlines News :
Home » , , » Nollywood Rave is Changing!

Nollywood Rave is Changing!

Written By NollywoodRave on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | 10:30 AM


Due to my increasing hectic days, i rarely get time to just sit and watch a movie, not to talk about also putting up a review, so i decided to change things up a bit. I will still review movies, when i get time, but instead of just randomly watching movies to review, i will review what my audience ask me too. Starting from today, you may contact me via twitter, facebook, email, or using this site's contact form to request a movie review.
Here's how it works:
1. Before you spend your movie on a movie, send me a message, with your name, and the name of the movie you want reviewed. 
  Example: Name
                Movie Title
                Message (if you need to send me one)
                And when you need the movie reviewed by
2. You may send me a: (choose one of the following)
    Post on our Facebook Wall:
    Send me an email to:
      nollywoodrave@gmail.com
    Or contact me using the Contact us page on this website
3. After that, i will notify you when i have watched the movie and put it up on the site.

Yes, i still review movies, but a majority of movies i plan to review will come from request, so ask away. Thanks.
Share this article :

0 Raving:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. NollywoodRave.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template