Headlines News :
Home » , » My New Years Resolution

My New Years Resolution

Written By Chisom A. on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 | 11:34 PM

Happy New Year!!!!
2012 is just around the corner and i am sure that everyone is getting ready to make their New Year's resolution list. well, I am way ahead of you guys, my list has been written and concluded. There is A LOT, emphasis on the a lot, that i want to accomplish or fix this year. Nothing will hold me back this year, i pray to accomplish everything i wish too, In Jesus Name....Amen!
My Blog
One thing on my Resolution list is to change the design on my blog, and as you all can see, I have accomplished it.

My second thing is the pages i want to add or remove. 
1. "Weekly Features" page is being taken out as i do not have enough time and i do not want to keep procrastinating it. Instead of Weekly Features, i will have a spot light feature on my blog to high light people that are really doing great, Monthly.
2. I always wanted to start a "feel good" site. A website that you can go to and feel that all your problems are resolved. I do not want to own two different sites for fear of abandonment or laziness, so i will just make it a page. 
3. I also want to stop procrastinating. That is probably one of my biggest problems. 
4. I want to inspire people through my blog. i do not know how or when, but that is my wish for this year.
I am a big dreamer. I like to dream big and to believe that everything is possible. And through God and hard work, i will achieve it.

Well that is all for now, see you all on the other side...well 2012.
Remember to follow us in twitter @nollywoodrave

Share this article :

0 Raving:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. NollywoodRave.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template