Headlines News :
Home » , » Upcoming Actor: Stanley Nzediegwu

Upcoming Actor: Stanley Nzediegwu

Written By Chisom A. on Thursday, November 24, 2011 | 2:37 PM

Am i the only one fanning myself in this room, or did it just suddenly get hot in here. Allow me to introduce one of the finest newest bobo in Nollywood, Stanley Nzediegwu.
 Stanley Nzediegwu was born in Lagos where he had his primary education before moving over to eastern Nigeria, Enugu, for his secondary education. He is the first of five children. He has his own production company and his working on his first movie as a producer, Detour, starting production by the first week of December.

Stanley is also an upcoming Nigerian actor who is extremely passionate about the arts. His passion for the arts goes way back to his days at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, in which he also studies computer science. He has been doing some professional acting for about two years now. He is presently on the MNET produced soup, Tinsel, as Ohakanu, the Telema soldiers leader. He was also featured in some other TV projects like Dear Mother, About to Wed, Bella's Plae, Phamous 5, and so on.

I must say, Stanley has an amazing personality, and never fails to make people smile. He has impressed me in person so i really look forward to him blowing my mind on the screen. For more on him, be sure to catch him on tinsel Soap this week, the 24th and 25th of November, featured on the MNET channel 102 on dstv.
Allow you can follow him on twitter @nigerianboi .
I wish him luck as he embarks on his journey in Nollywood, i will be watching and waiting...I hope you all are as ready as i am.







Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm humbled to say the least. Indeed, you guys keep me strong. I would do my best to keep up the good work. I really do appreciate. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. First picture and Lord knows I was fanning myself too lol but after that he just looked like every other igbo boy sha

    ReplyDelete

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. NollywoodRave.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template