Headlines News :
Home » , » Coming soon: Emeka Amakeze Interview

Coming soon: Emeka Amakeze Interview

Written By Chisom A. on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 | 4:59 PM

One of the Nollywood actors i respect and love the most is Emeka Amakeze. On top of his amazing personality, he is a great actor and makes great movie choices. I really look forward to seeing more of his movies.
Then it gets better!
I recently contacted him to see if i could book an interview with him, and i was very excited that he said yes. So yes! My fellow Nollywoodanians, get ready to see the real Emeka Amakeze of a special Nollywood Rave Interview. I cannot wait and i hope you all are as excited as i am.
Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be on the lookout for that interview. I trust that you're already compiling your questions :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. NollywoodRave.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template