Headlines News :

Coming Soon: Flower Girl

Written By NollywoodRave on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | 3:48 PM

Flower Girl is a romantic comedy about a florist who teams up with a movie star to push her boyfriend into proposing marriage. Kemi is an employee at her parent's flower shop who dreams of a fairy tale relatioship with her lawyer boyfriend. Instead of a proposal, he breaks up with her instead. Unfortunately, Kemi is hit by a car driven by famous actor, Tunde Kulani. Heart broken, she teams up with him to make her boyfriend jealous my pretending they are a couple.

Trailer:

Produced by Michelle Dede, the movie stars the handsome and talented Chris Attoh, Damilola Adegbite from Tinsel, Eku Edewor, and a handsome new comer Chuks Chukwujekwu in the lead role.

My View: I Cannot Wait to see this movie. I love love love the trailer. It seems like such a simple, cute plot. I mean who doesn't love a romantic comedy? I tend to drift towards romance that happens in the process of revenge (if you understand what i mean) than just straight forward romance. And my bonus: Fresh Faces. I hope it meets the high pedestal i just placed it on. Seems like my ideal 2013 movie. Whoop! Go Nollywood!

For more info contact michelle@blustarentertainment.com

Share this article :

0 Raving:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. NollywoodRave.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template